Tuesday, May 09, 2006

A Cat Cafe

Yes, in Hong Kong there is such a thing as a cat cafe. When the girls told me about it, I begged them to take us (Amber was voting for the dog cafe, but there was no way they would even get me in the door- fear of dogs). So the cafe was a cute little upstairs room serving coffee and providing cards and games for patrons to play. And... there were about 15 cats wandering around. By far some of the most contented cats I have ever seen. Some would sit on people's laps while they drank or, in the picture below, bother them while they tried to play cards. My kind of place!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

whats the address !? i need to go ! and where is the dog cafe ? I know of dog friendly restaurants, but is there any specific "dog cafe"??

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home